Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) recently opened a state-of-the-art simulation technology development and demonstration facility for its customers and partners.
The facility brings together the latest in simulation technology from a group of leading simulation software and hardware providers. The BISim Tech Development & Demo facility, housed in BISim’s Orlando headquarters, includes the following technologies:
- VBS Blue IG, BISim’s new 3D whole-earth rendering technology for Image Generation applications, and VBS3, BISim’s virtual training environment and flagship of the U.S. Army’s Games for Training program.
- Emerging Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions created using the VBS platform including an F-18 Trainer developed for the US Navy and an AC-130 check-list trainer developed in partnership with Vertex Solutions Group and SA Simulations for Air Force Special Operations Command.
- High-end and high-performance computer hardware supplied by FoxGuard Solutions.
- A 3-channel, 180-degree H, 45-degree V curve dome provided by Immersaview/Plexsys. The system incorporates powerful high-fidelity F50 projectors and AudioCue directional sound system from Barco.
- An immersive JTAC training system that utilizes emulated military equipment provided by QuantaDyn, VBS Blue IG for visuals, Battlespace Simulation’s MACE software as the SAF, and QuantaDyn’s DIScover software for simulation host.
- A D-BOX Motion Cueing System and an Ausimtech Motion Platform combined for flight simulation applications including an F/A-18 Hornet and attack helicopter simulation.
- TerraSim database creation technology for BISim’s whole-earth technology, VBS Blue IG.
- VBS Fires FST from SimCentric Technologies, the company's flagship product enabling full spectrum offensive fires, close air support and UAV vectoring capabilities with incorporation of realistic Collateral Damage Estimates and Battle Damage Assessment utilising SimCentric's Ambience pattern of life generation tool.
To schedule a private demonstration, contact our sales team at [email protected] or call our Orlando office at 407-608-7000.